Friday, October 5, 2007

Where's my Balboa?!- (letter of complaint to Salvatore's deli)

Where’s my Balboa?!

Hey Salvatore, I’ve been waiting here by the docks here 45 minutes for my balboa. Where is it?! Don’t tell me that you ran out of onions….or that you’re waiting for an order of rolls….or that the grill needs a scrub. I’ve heard all of those excuses before. Also…don’t tell me that balboas are a “lunch item only”, cuz I know you’re full of it, Salvatore!! I saw Vinny get somethin’ in there earlier, and I saw Joey comin' out, both with big smiles on their faces. When I asked them what they got, you know what they said Salvatore? They said “Salvatore told me not to tell you”. What the hell is that all about?! You know something, Salvatore?.....I’m a simple man who puts his pants on one leg at a time. I bust my balls. And when I want want a nice balboa fresh off the grill, I don’t mince words. Now I’m gonna give you 3 minutes to get that steak on the grill, put some hot sauce and onions on it, and serve it to me raw. You’ve got 3 minutes, Salvatore!! 3 minutes!

No comments: